Developed project calendar in which the basic elements of each sign of the zodiac are three-dimensional models collected from five kinds of products by the customer. In the calendar there are elements of metal and transparent glass.
The calendar consists of:
- January (Capricorn horns metal, muzzle glass);
- February (Aquarius – hand glass holding a metal ball valve);
- March (Fish form fish of metal);
- April (Aries – shape muzzle glass, horn, metal);
- May (Taurus – the muzzle is made of glass, horn of metal products);
- June (Gemini – two hands one glass, the second gas;
- July (Cancer – form of metal products);
- August (Leo Muzzle collected from metal products, mane from the liquid;
- September (Virgo – the girl’s Face from the glass, hair from the liquid;
- October (Libra – assembled from metal products);
- November (Scorpio – created from metal);
- December (Sagittarius – hand and an arrow made of glass, a bow made of metal).